Saturday, April 08, 2006

Diaper Opinion

Diapers are a good coffee-talk subject for moms. In my opinion, Pampers are the best. They generally cost the same as Huggies (these are the top two brands). For the first stages, Pampers makes “Swaddlers”. They are so soft and you know the baby is comfortable. Luvs are less than effective in my experience. They have recently changed their stretch tabs to fit a little better, but tend to leak more often than other diapers. Once your little monkey is mobile, I personally recommend Pampers Cruisers. Although if they are on sale for a great deal, Huggies are almost as good. I recently tried Huggies latest update, the new fit with "Hugflex". I didn't notice these diapers being amazing or anything. About the same as regular Huggies. But the designs on them are so cute, I'll give them that!

For bedtime diapers, I've tried Pampers Baby Dry and they, too, have recently changed to stretch tabs for a better fit, but you still may have to change during the night to avoid a wet crib sheet. I use Huggies Overnights. They are a bit thick, but that's the point, I suppose. Haven't had any problems with them at all.

Swimpants are a rockin' invention. My favorite are Huggies "Little Swimmers". Pampers "Splashers" got the droopy-drawers look and eventually started to slide off of Christian as he'd splash around in the pool. No matter which brand you choose, you must keep in mind that they are SWIMPANTS, not diapers. If you put your rugrat in those things before you put them in the carseat to head to the beach, you may have a soggy bottom boy by the time you get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home