Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Negative Mixture

This seems weird, I know, but there's a specific babyfood mixture to avoid that you won't know about until you do it - unless you've read it here!

For some reason, a jarred dinner including sweet potatoes and bananas causes some kind of a reaction in some babies. I was feeding Christian and thought that bananas would be a good follow-up to the sweet potatoes. After I wiped up his mouth from the dinner, I noticed red splotches on his chin. Then above his lip. Then ALL around his mouth!

I got online and did a little research and found that other mothers had noticed a similar reaction when combining these two jarred babyfoods in a meal. I gave Christian the sweet potatoes and the bananas in separate feeding sessions and he was fine. There's just something about putting them together...? Bizarre, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home